1.11.2011

Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free Cookbooks!

Lately, I have been asked by a handful of people where I find my recipes. When not hand-crafting my own recipes (that sounds really arrogant), I am flipping through the pages of some really wonderful cookbooks. Below is a list of all the cookbooks in my house. You can click on any of them for more information via Amazon.com. The ones with an asterisk (*) after them, are ones I just received (thanks Santa!) or were inherited via the husband, and that I have not had the pleasure of using yet. The others are tried and true.

Vegan/Gluten-Free/(Mostly)Refined Sugar Free Cookbooks:

- The Gluten Free Vegan
- Flying Apron's Gluten-Free and Vegan Baking Cookbook
- Babycakes Bakery Cookbook
- The Virtuous Vegan
*
- Melissa's Marvelous Meatless Meals*

Vegan Cookbooks (with easy converting possibilities!):

- The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen
- Get Naked Fast!
- The Skinny B*tch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook
- Student's Go Vegan Cookbook*
- Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet*
- Vegan Cooking for One*

Vegetarian Cookbooks

- Essential Vegetarian
- The Big Book of Vegetarian*

I also love my loyal subscription to Vegetarian Times and am currently awaiting my first issues of VegNews (a vegan mag) and LivingWithout (a food allergy mag).

Another resource I love are my fellow bloggers. You can find links to the right of my page, with my personal favorite being The Gluten Free Goddess. Seriously, Karina's blog was a huge help in my early days and now my most trusted and loved online resource! She most certainly deserves her title!

May these cookbooks and other resources guide you to a healthier self!


No comments:

Post a Comment